Family


Assalammualaikum.

Family is the best thing that had ever happened to me. I'm sure you all feel the same. if you don't you just miss something that valuable in this world. something that important to us. without them we are nothing. especially our mother and father. yes, I love my family super much. they made me who I am now. even though there is a time when they both mad at me because of my mistakes, I still love them and thanked them. I still remember when I was 7 years old, my dad had slapped me right on my face. and I wet my pants. I can't imagine how naughty I was before.

but then we're cool after a several years. my dad love to take us to a trip. like last week the whole family went to the i-city shah alam. although I'm at nilai, my dad still fetch me here. so I don't miss a thing. it has become a family tradition. but since I have already entered this university, maybe I don't have time to follow my family for holiday trip any more.

well if you guys have an issue with your family, you better get it done as soon as possible. you just have to remember that your family love you the most even your BF and GF can dump you but your family will not dump you. everyone has an issue. not only you. let's take a look at the family word. the last three letter is ILY which mean I love you.

Jaganlah kita marahkan keluarga kita sebab tak dapat apa yang kita inginkan. Janganlah kita lupakan keluarga kita bila sudah berjaya. Janganlah kita putuskan hubungan silaturahim antara keluarga. Tak kira lah baik atau buruk keluarga kita, mereka tetap family. keluarga lah tempat kita mengadu. Tempat kita berkasih sayang. Tempat kita gembira. Most valuable thing are family.

1 Ulasan

  1. Such a good boy you are. indeed family are important more than a thousand friends. love them , pray for them and you'll be blessed. Especially your parents :)

    BalasPadam
Catat Ulasan
Terbaru Lebih lama