Kehidupan di CFS IIUM Nilai

first of all, assalammualaikum. secondly sorry I haven't post a new entry lately. or should I says I never post a new entry at all. Ok, enough. I would like to share some experiences in here where I study. for your information I'm a student of international islamic university of m'sia (IIUM) and I'm now doing my foundation right here at Nilai.

The first week, I have to go to Petaling Jaya the centre for foundation studies for the ta'aruf week. ok, ta'aruf week means minggu orentasi. ta'aruf is in bahasa arab. non like the others university in m'sia, in IIUM on ta'aruf week, we have to take the English placement test and Arabic placement test. so I got level 4 in English and level 1 part 1 for Arabic. so I have to stay here for 2years. yeah!. I guess. that's the first challenge from IIUM for us. the ta'aruf week was fun. I gain experiences from ta'aruf week. well thanks for that.

there's one thing I like about this place. get a new friends. I'm always wanted to have new friends. sorry to say but I'm kind of boring to hangout with the same old friends everyday and every years. it's not like boring 'boring' if you know what I mean. But don't get me wrong guys, I love to hangout with my old friends and now i miss them trillion much.

ok, back to the topic. on the second week, we have to move to Nilai. all the art students will study here at Nilai. well, nilai is the best. at PJ we all fell like living in a prisons but an islamic prisons. by the time I wrote islamic, you should know what is islamic environment looks like. it's not that I don't like being in PJ. I like being there. it's just that I trapped over there. but in nilai we are like a free bird. you can go anywhere you like as long as you return to the campus. but the facilities in nilai is unsatisfactory.

after 2weeks in iium, then my class started. so long to wait to attend the classes. I still remember for my first class, the lecturer for that class didn't come. can you imagine that you all are excited to attend the class and meet your first lecture but the lecturer didn't came. disappointed is the best word to describe. and the coming week, my class went normally.

in IIUM, all student are compulsory to learn arabic language. I'm really interested in arabic classes. it's fun to learn other language you know. and I enjoyed arabic classes.

after a few week I'm living here, I'm started missing my home, family, friends. I'm not use to living far away from home. and this is the first time. bukan ank mnje, cume tak ade rezeki blaja jauh2. ok, I think that's all I want to write. assalamualaikum.


Catat Ulasan (0)
Terbaru Lebih lama